Abstract Submission is Closed now
Abstracts should be submitted only via the online submission form.
rules for submission
- An author from each abstract is expected to attend the Symposium and present the poster or oral presentation.
- Previously presented abstracts will be reviewed however may be considered for poster presentation only.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- Instructions for preparation of oral or poster presentations will be sent together with acceptance notifications.
guidelines for submission
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author contact information:
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Daytime and evening phone number
- Presentation type - please choose from one of the following:
- Oral Presentation
- Poster Presentation
- Author and co-authors' details:
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution/hospital, city, state (if relevant), country.
- Abstract title - Limited to 20 words in sentence structure
- Abstract text - limited to 400 words
(Please note: Word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added)
- Abstract topic - abstracts must be allocated to a specific topic for the scientific program. Please choose from the list of topics.
- Tables - A maximum of 3 tables up to 10 rows X 10 columns can be included per abstract
- Graphs & images - It is important to note that each image included in the abstract is worth 30 words. A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract.
The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs in JPG, GIF or PNG format.
declaration of consent to publication
and assignation of copyrights
- I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept
that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission
and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. Symposium website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
- The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has
the rights of all the information and content ("Content") provided to MDS 2017 and Kenes International (Hereafter: “The Organizers"). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
- The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
- I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status
of the abstract.